Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Fleet Controller Required in Manchester.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Automotive/ Motor Trade Job: National Account Vehicle Hire Controller Required For Vehicle Hire Group - Manchester
Our client a National Vehicle Hire Company is looking for a National Account Hire Controller (Fleet Controller) to be based at one of their depots in Manchester
A dedicated resource allocated to a key National customer as part of a whole Fleet Management team. The role will involve dealing directly with the Customer’s supply team and direct liaison with their end users to ensure fulfilment of their hire booking.
• To handle all bookings received, usually electronically, organising the supply of vehicles through own resources or through a strategic alliance partner(s);
• On and off hiring of a broad range of vehicles;
• Handling all telephone, electronic bookings and enquiries;
• Accurately inputting and updating information onto the Kerridge system;
• Close working with our strategic supply partner(s);
• Preparation of quotations outside the main supply agreement;
• Liaising with the Transport Office and our Depot network regarding the supply of vehicles to the customer as and when required;
• Preparation and co-ordination of reports as required by the customer;
• Potentially handling vehicle breakdowns and service bookings as required;
• Any other duties as required in the fulfilment of the supply contract.
Essential Key skills:
• You will have a sensible and professional approach to handling the customer and its end users including their company vehicle and/or contract drivers.
• Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
• Excellent communication and customer care skills;
• A good standard of both written and spoken English;
• A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition;
• Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work well under pressure;
• Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on their own when required;
• Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
To apply please send your CV to Paul Martin quoting J66462, Fleet Controller, Manchester
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.