Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Accountant Required in Merseyside.
Salary: Up to £43,000 Basic Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Accountant Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Merseyside
Our Main Dealer client is looking for an experienced Accountant to cover two Dealerships and within their group in the Merseyside region.
The ideal candidate will be versatile and experienced in motor trade accountancy, preparing management accounts and reports. As well as being from a franchised dealership environment, understand month end closing procedure and be a proficient user of a DMS.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Extensive accounting experience preferably in a service provider operation.
• Proven financial analytical skills
• Ability to make the most effective use of all available resources and identify and implement change where necessary, having initiative, being dynamic.
• Able to identify problems and provide solutions within specialisation
• Detailed knowledge of technical skills required in Section
• Highly computer literate – Pinewood/Pinnacle is essential
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Main Car Dealership as an Accountant
We are looking for someone with a professional approach to work with high level of commitment; the ability to operate under varied pressures and effectively meet prescribed deadlines and timings, with strong interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a very rewarding financial package including a company car and fuel.
We will not send your CV without speaking to you first, therefore please add a daytime contact number that we will be able to get hold of you on.
To apply please send your CV to Ian Bowker quoting J66482, Accountant, Merseyside.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.