Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Accounts Assistant Required in Oldham.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Accounts Assistant Required For Commercial Electric Vehicle Specialists - Oldham
Our client a Specialised Electrical Vehicle Company is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the accounts department including:
• Sales and purchase ledger duties
• Cash books
• Assisting in month end reconciliation's.
• To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
• Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
• To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
• Advising on tax and treasury issues
• Reconciling all debit balances on purchase ledger,
• Posting invoices onto a computerised system,
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and general accounts duties.
Applicants must be computer literate with a desire to progress.
As a member of the accounts team you will need to demonstrate:
• Excellent customer service skills
• A good eye for detail
• Literacy and numeracy
• The ability to work well under pressure
• The ability to work in an organised manner
• High standards of presentation
• Confidence in using IT software
To apply please send your CV to Ian Bowker quoting J66485, Accounts Assistant, Oldham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.