Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Customers Relations Manager required in York.
Salary: Up To £22,500 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Jobs: Customers Relations Manager for Automotive Fleet Company - York
Do you have strong team management skills within customer service?
Are you looking for a new challenge managing a small team?
My client is an Automotive business based in the York area who have been established for almost 30 years. They provide a high level of customer service and a wide range of solutions across a number of sectors. They are highly regarded for their values focused approach.
If this sounds like you please read on!
• Day to day management of a small team of customer service managers
• Carrying our staff review meetings
• Being the 1st point of contact for any escalations from the customer service managers
• Monitoring and reporting on day to day service levels
• Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
• Provide weekly proactive client communication by phone and email
• Provide accurate information on products and services
• Identify any sales potentials and refer accordingly
• Liaising with other departments within the business
• Build strong relationships with key accounts
• Strong team management skills
• Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial however not essential
• Computer literate
• Excellent time management
• A good attention to detail
• Experience in managing customer service teams
Our client is offering a very Competitive Salary plus a performance related bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Care and other flexible benefits.
To apply please send your CV to Ben Flatt quoting J66231, Customer Relations Manager, York.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.